Deadline for coreCIF restraints is near

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jan 14 20:10:06 GMT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for receiving comments on the proposal for reporting
contstraints and restraints in CIF is the end of the this week.  If you
have lost the original copy that I ciruclated in December, I have
attched another copy to this email.  Please check this and let me have
your comments before the the weekend or ask for an extension.

When all comments are in I will start to prepare the dictionary code
which will eventually be circulated to you for final approval, but it
would be better to get the glitches out now.

Best wishes

David