coreCIF items for final approval

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Tue Jul 31 14:25:24 BST 2007

Dear George

My copy also arrived today!  I am not sure what the hold up was.
Technically you do not have a vote, but I would like to know if you have
any concerns - we tend to work by consensus but getting responses from
some people is like drawing blood from a stone and this was the best way
I could think of doing it.

Enjoy your holiday.

David