coreCIF items for final approval

Brian McMahon bm at iucr.org
Tue Jul 31 10:18:10 BST 2007

> Please give this your attention as soon as possible and confirm (or
> otherwise) your approval by replying by email to the group.

Apologies for the late delivery of David's message - the IUCr list
server was down during the time that I was out of the office. Normal
service has now been restored (I hope), but please let me know if
any messages that you have sent in the last few weeks are not
delivered within the next day or so.

Regards
Brian
Brian McMahon                                       tel: +44 1244 342878
Research and Development Officer                    fax: +44 1244 314888
International Union of Crystallography            e-mail:  bm at iucr.org
5 Abbey Square, Chester CH1 2HU, England