coreCIF items for final approval

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jul 11 15:01:51 BST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I have attached a text file containing items for the coreCIF dictionary
that we have previously discussed and approved individually.  I am now
asking for a final vote of approval for the complete package so we can
pass these on to COMCIFS for their final approval and incorporation into
the existing dictionary.

Please give this your attention as soon as possible and confirm (or
otherwise) your approval by replying by email to the group.  If you get
this email, you are a member of the group and I expect to hear from you.

Best wishes,

David