core CIF discussion #6

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Fri Jun 18 10:52:44 BST 2004

Dear Howard,

   Thanks for these comments.  I seem to be running a little behind at
the moment.  I have been  modifying the coreCIFchem proposal #5 to
incorporate your suggestions, but this is taking time and I have a
number of other projects that need attention before I can get to dealing
with the core DMG discussion.  I appreciate the effort which you have
made to get these comments back to me.  As you point out cyberspace can
sometimes look like a black hole, and I always welcome messages received
from out there.

You can now enjoy the summer until I get caught up!

David