Discussuon Paper #4

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Mon Mar 29 17:01:32 BST 2004

A couple of people have indicated an interest in commenting on
Discussion paper #4 but are unable to meet the deadline of March 31.  I
will extend the deadline to May 31 in the hope that you will get some
time clear of teaching before that date.  While I would like to keep
this discussion moving, I don't want to deprive anyone of the
opportunity of giving careful thought to our recommendations.

I note Greg's concerns about disorder and will address these in the next
discussion paper.

David Brown.