[computing] workshop at Melbourne congress

Harry Powell harry at hp-crystal.com
Fri Jul 29 11:13:53 BST 2022

Hi Martin

I thought they would not be able to move their workshop. It might be possible to move ours forward a day - Santosh may be able to help here. A free day in Melbourne between our workshop and the IUCr would not be seen as a problem by many people travelling from “abroad”...

Joe Chen seems to have published some work with John Spence, so I’d guess that Tom White would know him.

Harry