[computing] workshop at Melbourne congress

Andrea Thorn andrea.thorn at web.de
Fri Jul 29 09:37:51 BST 2022

Hi Martin,
I would very much like to know who is behind this proposal.
I think that we as comission should be basically encouraging and
inclusive towards any new effort.

The prospective organisers could be met via Zoom to ensure that topics
are complementary and to see if dates could be move so there is no overlap.
Best wishes,

Andrea.

PS. This email adress is outdated and not checked often - I go now by
andrea.thorn at uni-hamburg.de!

Dr. Andrea Thorn | group leader
andrea.thorn at uni-hamburg.de

HARBOR (Institute for Nanostructure and Solid State Physics), Universität Hamburg
Luruper Chaussee 149 / Bldg. 610 | 22761 Hamburg | Germany
Tel. +49 (0)40 42838 3651
www.thorn-lab.de  |www.insidecorona.de