[computing] IUCr congress Melbourne [SEC=OFFICIAL]

PANJIKAR, Santosh santoshp at ansto.gov.au
Tue Feb 1 00:52:24 GMT 2022

Thanks Martin,

Dear members of the computing commission,

Please see the following guidelines as circulated to us by the congress organizers:

The guidelines around selecting speakers and MS chairs are

Anybody who has been a Plenary speaker at any previous IUCr congress ( irrespective of lapsed time) cannot be a plenary speaker at the current congress.

Anybody who was a keynote or plenary speaker at either of the two previous congresses cannot be a keynote speaker at the current congress.

Anybody who served as a MS Chair (or co-chair) at the immediate past congress is ineligible to serve as chair at the current congress.  It is preferred that speakers invited to speak in a MS at the immediate past congress are not invited to speak at the current congress but they may be selected as Keynote or Plenary speakers.

Kind regards
Santosh

Santosh Panjikar, Ph.D.
MX, Senior Scientist