[computing] [EXTERNAL] Re: Chair for IUCr 2020 needed

Proffen, Thomas E. tproffen at ornl.gov
Wed Nov 13 17:36:54 GMT 2019

Thank you for he input. Will send Harry's name as a chair to the organizing committee and I agree there are great speakers on the ILL workshop list. Things are still solidifying including a possible extra more general session on AI/ML in the extra session track (do not recall what they called it).

Thank you
Thomas

Thomas Proffen / Director Science Initiative for High Performance Computing and Data Analytics / Neutron Sciences Directorate / Oak Ridge National Laboratory / PO Box 2008, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6475 /  Tel: +1-865-576-8633