[computing] Input for IUCr-2020 sessions

Mercier, Patrick Patrick.Mercier at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Mar 14 12:36:31 GMT 2019

Hello all,

Will there be a final list distributed for a final quick look before final submission on Mach 15th?

I agree with all the proposed microsymposia so far.

Best regards,
-Patrick

Patrick H.J. Mercier, B.Eng. MSc. Ph.D.

Team Leader, Materials Assessment
Chef d’équipe, Évaluation des matériaux

Program Technical Leader, Environmental Advances in Mining
Chef technique de programme, Avancées environmentales dans l’industrie minière

Senior Research Officer—Energy, Mining and Environment
National Research Council Canada | Government of Canada
patrick.mercier at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca<mailto:patrick.mercier at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> Tel. 613-993-7752

Agent de recherches sénior—Énergie, mines et environnement
Conseil national de recherches Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
patrick.mercier at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca<mailto:patrick.mercier at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> Tél. 613-993-7752

International Union of Crystallography (IUCr): Chair, IUCr Commission on Inorganic and Mineral Structures | Member, IUCr Commission on Crystallographic Computing | Consultant, IUCr Commission on Structural Chemistry | Chair, Canadian National Committee for Crystallography