[computing] Microsymposia for Prague congress

Lutz, M.H. (Martin) m.lutz at uu.nl
Tue Mar 5 12:55:48 GMT 2019

Dear members of the Computing Commission,

on 4-Feb Thomas Proffen (our representative in the program commission)
has asked for input/suggestions for the microsymposia at the Prague IUCr
congress. The deadline for submission has been extended until 15-Mar. My
I ask you to submit your suggestions as soon as possible?

In the meantime I have obtained requests for support from two other
commissions.

The commission on Magnetic Structures (Oksana Zaharko) asks for support
for the microsymposium "Methods and software developments for
magnetic-structure analysis" and for the keynote lecture by Harold
Stokes (author of the ISOTROPY software).

The commission on Biological Macromolecules (Wladek Minor) asks for
support for the two microsymposia "Nucleic Acid Structure and Function"
and "Integrated Structural Biology".

What is your opinion on this?

Best wishes,
Martin
(chair of the commission on crystallographic computing)

--
Martin Lutz
Crystal and Structural Chemistry