[computing] IUCr congress in Prague (2020)

Claudia Millán Nebot cmncri at ibmb.csic.es
Mon Jan 15 15:51:53 GMT 2018

Dear Martin and colleagues from the computing commission,

I would like to volunteer for the computing school program committee as a
representative for Biological and macromolecular crystallography.
Participating actively in the organization of the computing school is the
topic in which I think I can contribute better, as I don't have so many
years of experience or contacts as other members of the commission as for
being part of the IPC. I have attended myself all the latest computing
schools, and I have as well participated in other scientific computing
events, and I would really enjoy being part of the effort to organize the
computing school in Prague.

Best wishes,

Claudia