Updating list of _audit.schema

James Hester jamesrhester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:36:53 GMT 2021

John W:  agreed, this is not what we were discussing, rather as John B
notes I was asserting that some categories in mmCIF/PDBx are restricted to
unit cardinality through the presence of child data names of _entry.id in
their category key. This appears to be a controversial statement so it
would be good if you could clear the situation up.

all the best,
James.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 00:32, john.westbrook--- via comcifs <comcifs at iucr.org>
wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Related to the loop_ presentation issue.  Nothing prohibits creating a
> loop_ with a single row even if
> the category logically has unit cardinality.
>
> Regards,
>
> John
>

> --
> John Westbrook
> RCSB, Protein Data Bank
> Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
> Institute for Quantitative Biomedicine at Rutgers
> 174 Frelinghuysen Rd
> Piscataway, NJ 08854-8087
> e-mail: john.westbrook at rcsb.org
> Ph: (848) 445-4290 Fax: (732) 445-4320