Revitalising COMCIFS

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 22:47:07 BST 2021

Shouldn't we have a zoom meeting just after the IUCr meeting to discuss
this and any other open
COMCIFS issues?  I believe that the CommDat meeting is scheduled for 8am NY
time on Wedneday,
25 August, 1 pm London Time, 2 pm Prague time, 10 pm Sydney time.   Might
it be sensible for us to
have a COMCIFS meeting a little later the same day, say 10 am NY time, 3 pm
London Time, 4 pm
Prague time, midnight Sydney time?

In general, I think the most important step we could make in revitalizing
COMCIFS would be to meet
regularly, certainly at least once a year.

For the moment the agenda could be:
    revitalizing COMCIFS
    report of current activities
    ITVG