Restraints CIF dictionary version 1.0 released

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Wed Mar 9 14:55:41 GMT 2011

Dear Richard,

As one of the authors of the dictionary I can give you the simple
answer: NO, there is no special reason, it is only an oversight on my part.

Perhaps Brian could make the correction (which is strictly of a
technical nature) and bring the new dictionary into line with past practice.

Thank you for pointing out the problem.

David Brown