2010 COMCIFS annual report - request for information

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Fri Feb 4 14:45:04 GMT 2011

James,

Apart from completing the restraints addition to the core dictionary, I
have been slowly working my way throught e DDLm core dictionary, making
the changes necessary to bring it into use, chiefly adding aliases and
checking descriptions, but the continuing discussions in the DDLm group
mean that the syntax and DDLm are still fluid, so it is impossible to
come up with a definitive version until those discussions resolve
themselves.

David