Tentative agenda for COMCIFS closed meetings Aug 28th and Aug 29th

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Tue Aug 16 04:22:49 BST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

   Might is be possible to see a document on the new DDLm prior to the
meeting?

   Shouldn't we be having three separate discussions and possible votes:
One on DDLm as currently posted, one on DDLm as newly presented, and one
on CIF2?  The first of these could be done on the 28th.

    Regards,
      Herbert
         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

                  +1-631-244-3035