Draft Annual Report

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Thu Apr 23 14:37:55 BST 2009

Dear James,

Thanks for the draft annual report.  My only comment referes to the last
two words of the third paragraph: 'new volume'.  It would be helpful to
give the title (including 'Inernational Tables for Crystallography' and
indicate of the nature of the information that will be added to the
symmetry dictionary (?group-subgroup relations).  In my quick reading I
assumed that 'new volume' referred to a revision of IT volume G.  Others
might be even more confused.

I am near having a version of the atchive section of the core dictionary
ready to forward to you.  This will contain mostly primitive items but
also some derived items, including '.key's as well as 'density' and
associated items.

Best wishes,

David