Important CIF items for discussion

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Fri Jul 11 16:33:41 BST 2008

I have attached to this email a dicsussion paper concerning three issues
that have arisen during our evaluation of the new DDLm.  These are
important issues for the future of CIF, and before I ask the voting
members of COMCIFS to make a decision, I would like to see the issues
fully discussed and, if possible, a consensus reached.  The attached
document is six pages long, but I hope you will take the time to read it
and comment on the issues raised.

I apologize if you have received this message more than once by being on
more than one discussion list.  Please ignore the second email.

David Brown
Chair, COMCIFS