COMCIFS annual report to the IUCr Executive

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jan 10 15:16:20 GMT 2008

I have been asked to prepare the COMCIFS annual report to the Executive
for 2007.  Please let me know if you have something you think should be
included.  I will circulate a draft later which will give you a second
chance to point out what is still missing or incorrectly reported.

I also have to put together a triennial report for the General Assembly
in Osaka.  I will use the annual reports as the basis of this and,
again, I will circulate a draft for comment before submitting it.

Best wishes

David Brown
Chair, COMCIFS