Draft minutes of the Closed COMCIFS meeting at Florence

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Thu Sep 8 15:46:53 BST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I have attached a copy of the draft minutes of the closed meetings of
COMCIFS that were held in Florence.  Can you please check these and, if
you were present, let me have any corrections.  I will then incorporate
these in the final version.

Because not everyone was in Florence, the meetings made no formal
decisions though there was a surprizing consensus.  Over the next few
weeks I will be presenting formal proposals to implement the ideas that
arose from our discussions and will request approval of these from the
voting COMCIFS members.

Best wishes

David Brown
Chair