COMCIFS adoption of DDL1

Herbert J. Bernstein yaya at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Fri Oct 14 17:19:05 BST 2005

I certainly favor adoption of DDL1 some DWG (or DDLWG?), with COMCIFS as
the default backup.  In addition, it would be a good idea to announce the
current membership of the DDL2 and star_DDL DWGs (or DDLWGs) as well
as the various dictionary DWGs with links to any reference definitions,
group home pages and discussion lists organized into a table.  That way
all the essential reference information on who handles what and what
it is they are handling can all be traced from one central location
managed by COMCIFS.   It might be a good idea to confirm with each
of the putative chairs and members of  each of the DWGs/DDLWGs that
they know that they are involved and that they are still willing and
able to be involved. If we discover any other orphans in the process of
making the table, I would suggest we adopt them as well until we can
find them a nice new home or they are put to a peaceful rest.

Regards,
   Herbert

         Idle Hour Blvd, Oakdale, NY, 11769

               Office:  +1-631-244-3035