Proposed COMCIFS terms of reference

Sydney Hall syd at crystal.uwa.edu.au
Tue Oct 4 14:46:53 BST 2005

David: I have looked at the proposed changes to COMCIFS brief,
at at Herbert's suggested amendments, and am happy with all of
them. I am ambivalent on the inclusion or exclusion of I.8 ...
I suggest that the union get advice on this requirement, but
whether it needs to appear in the COMCIFS statutes seems to be
an entirely different matter.
Cheers
Syd
------
Emeritus Professor Sydney R. Hall
School Biomedical, Biomolecular & Chemical Sciences
University of Western Australia
Crawley, 6009  AUSTRALIA.
Ph: +61 (8) 6488 2725