Denver conference on Digital Scientific Libraries

David Brown idbrown at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jun 23 14:53:38 BST 2005

I was recently invited to give an account of our experiences with CIF at
a workshop in Denver on International Scientific Data, Standards and
Digital Libraries.  I came away with a number of ideas about how CIF
does or does not fit in with what is going on in the rest of the world
and I have summarized these in the attached report.  You might find
these ideas interesting in preparation for our meeting at the IUCr
Congress in Florence in August.

David Brown