Agenda for closed COMCIFS meeting

Frances C. Bernstein fcb at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Thu Aug 11 15:39:38 BST 2005

Dear David,

     Am I correct in assuming that you meant Thursday Aug. 25
for the first closed meeting (not Tuesday Aug. 23)?

     See you soon.

                               Frances?

****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
  *   ***      fcb at bernstein-plus-sons.com
 ***     *
  *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999