[Cif2-encoding] Splitting of imgCIF and other sub-topics. .. .. .. .. .

Bollinger, John C John.Bollinger at STJUDE.ORG
Fri Sep 17 23:42:59 BST 2010

On Friday, September 17, 2010 5:06 PM, Herbert J. Bernstein wrote:
>I am formally asking for a vote of all COMCIFS voting members on the proposed
>wording as it stands.

It is your privilege to do so, but if you genuinely want a formal COMCIFS vote -- as opposed to a vote of the participants in this discussion -- then I do not believe the motion is in order in this forum.

If you would be satisfied with a vote of the discussion participants, then I vote NO.

Regards,

John
--
John C. Bollinger, Ph.D.